College for Congregational Development 2022
The college is a comprehensive training program that seeks to equip lay leaders and clergy in congregational and organization development to more effectively lead their communities.
The goals of the College are:
- Healthy, faithful, sustainable churches living into their calling to be the Body of Christ in their own place and time and people.
- Congregations that are deeply grounded in their own Episcopal identity, in a way that fits with their context.
- Leaders who know the challenges and opportunities they face and are equipped to respond, both individually and together with their faith communities.
- A common language and culture of practice of congregational development throughout the Diocese, recognizing that this is possible for churches of all sizes, locations, and conditions.
- Connections among leaders within and between congregations that strengthen shared learning, encouragement, community, and inspiration.
The College is offered each summer as an intensive summer week-long program at The Claggett Center in Adamstown, MD. Starting in the fall of 2023, it will also be offered as a series of weekend seminars.
If you have questions or would like more information please email or call the Rev. Kristin Krantz.
Tags: Formation Resources