Links & Resources
- The Anglican Communion - www.anglicancommunion.org
- The College for Congregational Development in Province III - https://www.province3.org/blog/the-college-for-congregational-development/
- The Episcopal Church - www.episcopalchurch.org
- General Convention - www.generalconvention.org
- Episcopal News Service - www.episcopalnewsservice.org
- Episcopal Relief & Development - www.episcopalrelief.org
- Episcopal Public Policy Network - www.episcopalchurch.org/ministries/office-government-relations/eppn-sign-up/
- Church Publishing - www.churchpublishing.org
- Forward Movement Publications - www.forwardmovement.org
- Episcopal Church Foundation - www.ecfvp.org
- Forma (Christian Formation network) - www.forma.church
- Episcopal Communicators - www.episcopal-communicators.wildapricot.org
- Episcopal Church Women - www.ecwnational.org
- Church Periodical Club - churchperiodical.com
- United Thank Offering - www.uto2014.wordpress.com
- National Altar Guild Association - www.nationalaltarguildassociation.org
- National Episcopal Health Ministries - www.facebook.com/episcopalhealthministries.org
Do you have a vision for a new project or ministry? Or maybe you have an endeavor that is in need of revitalization or revisioning, and you need the funds to do it? Whether you are a local, regional, or national ministry, take a look at some of these granting agencies to see if your project fits their criteria. And be sure to look into any grants your Diocese has information on or oversees.
UTO Thank Offering Grants
The 2024 United Thank Offering grant applications are now open. The theme for 2024 will focus on areas of ministry that serve those who society has left out and left behind. Therefore, the UTO grant focus for 2024 will be on innovative mission and ministry projects addressing all aspects of the worldwide incarceration crisis, specifically preventative programs and intervention, prisoner support outreach, prison reform work, or post-prison re-entry.
The deadline for submission of a completed application (and required documents) is 5pm (EST) on Friday, January 19, 2024 for those applying from dioceses of The Episcopal Church.
Constable and Roanridge Fund Grants
The Constable Fund provides grants to fund mission initiatives that were not provided for within the budget of the Episcopal Church, as approved by General Convention. Application information should be available on the Episcopal Church website in the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for an announcement from the Episcopal News Service.
Roanridge Trust grants support leadership development in small towns and rural communities. The grant funds support creative models of leadership development and training for laity and clergy in small towns and rural communities across the church.
St. Margaret's Church Annapolis, MD
Did you know that St. Margaret's endowment provides funds for local, regional, and global programs? Their focus is on feeding the hungry, providing shelter and clothing to the homeless, restoring health to the ill, healing to the broken, and recovery to the environment. The grant applications deadline is November 30 each year.
The Episcopal Church
More grants are available on The Episcopal Church website, including educational scholarships for faculty course development and for student aid.