Register Now for The College for Congregational Development
Registration is open for The College for Congregational Development in the Diocese of Maryland. The College is a comprehensive training program that seeks to equip lay leaders and clergy in congregational and organization development to more effectively lead their communities.
The goals of the College are:
- To support healthy, faithful, sustainable churches living into their calling to be the Body of Christ in their own time and place.
- To empower congregations be deeply grounded in their own Episcopal identity within their context.
- To develop leaders who understand the challenges and opportunities they face and are equipped to respond, both individually and together, with their faith communities.
- To support a practice of congregational development throughout the Diocese, with a common language and culture, and recognizing that this is possible for churches of all sizes, locations, and conditions.
- To build connections and a community of love among leaders within and between congregations that strengthen shared learning, encouragement, community, and inspiration.
The College will be offered as an intensive summer week-long program at The Claggett Center in Adamstown, MD the week of June 16-21, 2024, with an advance virtual pre-session date TBA.
Click here to learn more and register.
If you have questions or would like more information, please email Kristin Krantz at [email protected].